House made mini baguette with Lescure butter
- Pre heat oven to 160 degrees Celsius.
- Remove cauliflower from packaging and place onto an oven tray.
- When oven is hot, place cauliflower into oven and heat for 15- 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, open almond cream and squeeze onto a small plate.
- Spread into a small circle, place into oven for 60 seconds to slightly heat.
- When cauliflower is hot, remove from oven, place on top of the warmed almond cream, and drizzle salsa verde over top. Add seasoning to taste.