Taramosalata, Salmon Caviar, Focaccia
- Pre heat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- When oven is hot, place focaccia directly onto oven rack for 5-7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, snip corner of taramasalata bag and squeeze onto a small plate to form a single mound. Using the back of a spoon, make a small hole on the top of taramasalata.
- Place salmon caviar into the hole, drizzle with a little good quality extra virgin olive oil, and if preferred, some fine cut fresh chives.
- When focaccia is hot and crisp, remove from oven, slice into fingers and serve with the taramasalata.